• Ships worldwide – sign upon delivery
• Standard UK – process in 2 working days, contact for express or private, FREE OVER £100, 2-5 days
• UK next day- before 3pm-£8.95
• Europe – £8.95, 5-7 days
• USA and the rest of the world – £8.95, 5-10 days
• There might be import duties outside of the UK which you are responsible for and you should contact your local customs office before ordering
• Customers must comply with laws and regulations in their own countries and Anju Vig is not liable
• Christmas delivery, order by 20th December and product will be with you by the 23rd December.
HOW TO RETURN A PRODUCT
Contact us on email@example.com or call +44 (0) 8454 638 639 within 14 days of receiving your order and request an RMA Number (Returns Merchandise Authorisation Number).
Complete the Returns Form included in your order and include it with your returned product.
Products should be returned within 14 days of receiving your RMA number, they should be carefully packed and returned in their original packaging to ensure a full refund or exchange.
All products must be returned via recorded delivery – returns sent in any other way may not be credited.
You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed – this may take up to 30 days.
Products should be Returned for refund to ANJU VIG within 14 days of the date of your Purchase. Returns outside these time frames may be accepted at the discretion of ANJU VIG and may only be refunded as a credit note. Please note that any returns after 14 days will be granted at our discretion.
OUR RETURN POLICY
We do not offer refunds on sale items. Sale items can be exchanged for an item of the same or greater value within 14 days of purchase.
OUR CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
Orders placed from 1st December onwards can be returned by 7th January 2018.
All products should be returned new, unused and with all the garment tags & labels still attached.
Refunds will be made to the same method of payment that was used to purchase. Refunds outside the UK will be refunded excluding taxes and duties incurred.
• Sale Items
• Any items that has been worn, labels removed, or has any make up, deodorant or perfume marks
• All products should be returned new, unused and with all the garment tags & labels still attached.
• Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer at the customers expense. All products returned should have an RMA (Returns Merchandise Authorisation Number). number. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
Products are classified as faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within One months of purchase.
Please note that products that are damaged because of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If you would like to exchange a faulty product please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
Where possible and in the first instance, we offer to repair faulty products.
If you wish to exchange the product purchased simply specify the new product you require at the time of requesting your Return Merchandise Authorization. (RMA) number.
The product will then be dispatched to you on receipt of your return and, if necessary, the balance payment, has been received or refunded.
If we don’t have the required product in stock, you can request to be added to our waiting list and notified once the product is back in stock. We usually hold all our products in stock but to make a fresh piece it can take up to 4-5 weeks, depending on the availability of the product.